CFP Code of Ethics
- Integrity: A CFP® certificant shall provide professional services with integrity.
- Objectivity: A CFP® certificant shall provide professional services objectively.
- Competence: A CFP® certificant shall maintain the knowledge and skill to provide professional services competently.
- Fairness: A CFP® certificant shall be fair and reasonable in all professional relationships. The CFP® certificant shall disclose conflicts of interest.
- Confidentiality: A CFP® certificant shall protect the confidentiality of all client information.
- Professionalism: A CFP® shall act in a manner that demonstrates exemplary professional conduct.
- Diligence: A CFP® certificant shall provide professional services diligently.
The CFP® certificants of Trott Brook Financial subscribe to the Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility stipulated by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.