Personal CFO Program
Successful companies rely on a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be responsible for the financial activities of an entire company. The CFO must serve as the financial authority in the organization, overseeing the integrity of all financial data. Personal financial success requires a similar level of knowledge, due diligence and experience.
Trott Brook Financial's Personal CFO Program is dedicated to providing personalized advice tailored to your goals and objectives. We believe that financial planning is not just a one-time event. As life changes and your needs evolve, so should your plan.
Trott Brook's Personal CFO Program streamlines the financial planning process. We have identified a series of questions that are necessary to provide comprehensive advice. Our process facilitates these “conversations”, measures key metrics and monitors your progress.
- Financial Position/Assets: Do you have the right mix of assets?
- Financial Position/Income: Are you using your income wisely?
- Risk Management: What threatens your success?
- Investment Planning: Is your portfolio properly structured?
- Retirement Planning/Goals: How much wealth do you need to make work optional?
- Retirement Planning/Strategy: How to create sustainable income for life?
- Tax Planning: Have you identified all the possible tax savings strategies?
- Estate Planning: Do your documents match your wishes?
We believe that financial planning is a long-term process that involves building trust and mutual understanding over time. Financial planning is personal, and a thorough understanding of your situation is necessary to deliver proactive and accurate advice. Recognizing that your finances are just one aspect of your life, it is ultimately the small habits that create an ideal life. As your Personal CFO, we are your financial advocate and take great pride in helping you achieve success.